Earlier this week, I played my first show in New York City. To say that the show and my time in NY went well would be an understatement. Trying to re-cap everything in paragraph form would leave us with a short novel, so I’m just going to list the highlights with some links. Here we go:
- Really well-received set on Monday night at Rockwood Music Hall! Fantastic staff, wonderful location, perfect room, can’t wait to return!
- Two new BFFs in Brooklyn, Natalie and Deena, my gracious hosts
- Five mile run through Prospect Park on Tuesday morning
- Biked 25 miles through Manhattan and over the Brooklyn Bridge Tuesday afternoon
- Enjoyed live music in Brooklyn on Tuesday night
- Took photos: bridge into Queens, welcome sign, graffiti, Paul’s Boutique corner, mini Statue of Liberty, Asiadog, subway, Bethesda Fountain, American Elms in Central Park (photo above)
I’m back in Pittsburgh today and will be playing a show in Lexington, Ohio later tonight (shows.mikereeb.com). New York was great, but it’s always nice to return to the Midwest. See you soon, friends!