It’s been a long month, but it’s also been incredibly rewarding. Rather than sharing some thoughts in regard to my show last night, I wanted to share some statistics from my January 2013 Midwest Tour that brought me to Madison, Milwaukee, Chicago, Naperville, South Bend, West Lafayette, Lafayette, Warsaw, Goshen, South Haven, Kalamazoo, Grand Rapids, and Hudsonville.
- Miles traveled in my 1998 Toyota Camry: 1,553
- Money spent on gas: $281
- Shows played throughout Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, and Michigan: 16
- Meals prepared, bought, or given to me: 15
- Number of couchsurfing.com experiences (all amazing!): 4
- Rottweiler mixes played with: 2
- Last-minute shows or open mics: 2
- Number of nights spent in a complimentary hotel room: 1
- Snowstorms driven through: 1
If you’re reading this and you want to help support my February 2013 Tornado Tour, I will gladly accept gas station gift cards and Starbucks gift cards as I’m pretty much running on unleaded gasoline and chai tea lattes these days. See you in Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, Nebraska, and Iowa next month!